And I don’t feel bad about it.
This lil fella was caramelized fennel and onion on whole wheat crust.
I have been very busy with new job and lots of other fun stuff but all this nice weather makes me want to make food and take pictures of it.
And eat pizza.
GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?Email me here!
- LEEK FLOWERS, IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER. WELL, THAT AND SOMETHING ELSE
- PIMENTO CHEESE, PLEASE !
- 2013 ELBY AWARDS
- ONE DAY IN RVA #1 PIZZA POWERMOM
- ONE DAY IN RVA #2 THEY CALL HIM HUGEL
- ONE DAY IN RVA #3 EVERYBODY WATCH THE DINOSAUR
- SPICY PEANUT HUMMUS WITH JOHNNY AND BURL
- HEARD! #3 BROOKE MOSLEY
- ONE DAY IN RVA #8 IT DON'T GET BETTA THAN GRETA
- HOT PEPPER PARTY
Beth Dixon on CHANGE IS HARD, AND DELIC… Denise Hayes on MY POLYANNA THOUGHTS ON THE… blowingoffsteamandmo… on I’M ABOUT TO GET REALLY… leadvkd on ONE DAY IN RVA #9 CHRIS R… Kim Savage (@kimswor… on ONE DAY IN RVA #8 IT DON…